Friday, April 01, 2011

GW-AU Newman Center swap

Lenten practices, tonight:  1) Stations of the Cross, 5:30 pm, and 2) Eucharistic Adoration, 6-7 pm, Newman Center chapel, 3) Chipotle burritos, 7 pm ("Jesus and Burritos").

-----------------------
I had just started telling people that if I make it past July 1 (and start my third year), I will have been here longer than any chaplain in the past ten years.  But, then, a call from the higher-ups has come this week.  Apparently, they want to do a swap between the chaplains and campus ministers at GW and American University.  This is very preliminary, and I'll find out more details soon.  But, it looks like July 1 is when this will happen. This is all very raw, and there's not much for me to say right now. Just wanted to get this to you asap... today.. April 1.

No comments: