Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Eternally grateful


Today is my last full day at the Newman Center.  I continue to rejoice in the Lord for my 5 1/2 years here, and will for the rest of my life.  I am eternally grateful to Almighty God, Cardinal Wuerl, GW Catholics, parents, alumni, friends, and benefactors for the most incredible gift of being the chaplain here. You are in good hands with Father Park, Julie, the missionaries, and leaders going forward.  The Holy Spirit will continue to bless and grow this community!

I will be stationed for the next six months at St. Mary of the Mills in Laurel, Maryland, helping out at the parish and doing hospital ministry, starting January 5.  My email is gshaffer@adwparish.org.  Please pray for me, and trust in my daily prayers for you.  Until I see you all next, I will see you in prayer!

No comments: