(from TFP student action)
A Satanic Black Mass at Harvard University is scheduled for Monday, May 12th — we cannot remain silent!
I regret to inform you that according to news reports, emails and flyers posted at locations around Harvard University:
The Satanic Temple will perform a Satanic Black Mass at Harvard University on Monday, May 12, at 8:30PM.
This is a most grave sin. And a direct insult and act of defiance against God. And Catholics must SPEAK OUT before it happens!
In fact, the Archdiocese of Boston has just called on all Catholics to express their "strong opposition" to the plan to stage a "black mass" and urged the faithful to ask that Harvard disassociate itself from the event.
So I urge you to —
Sign this petition against the Satanic Black Mass at the Queen’s Head Pub at Harvard University.
Just listen to this:
Typically, at black masses a Consecrated Host is used to desecrate Our Lord Jesus Christ in the most vile way possible.
Can you believe this!
1. The Satanic Temple is the same group that is working to get a Satanic monument built on state grounds in Oklahoma City and in other locations across America.
2. Allowing a Satanic Black Mass at America’s most prestigious university is a sin that offends God deeply and begs the question: are we still one nation under God?
3. To invite Satan into your soul isn’t a joke. It’s a terrible sin that brings devils to the earth and provokes God to withdraw His graces and blessings from America.
4. To dismiss the Satanic Black Mass at Harvard as a publicity stunt is not to understand the grave nature of the sin that is happening here. There is no such thing as a publicity stunt with Satan. Satan plays for keeps. No joke.
For these reasons, please:
Sign the petition: “Stop the Satanic Black Mass”
Here’s what’s at stake:
1. A huge step forward for Satan.
2. An attack on Our Lord and the sanctity of the Catholic Mass.
You see, Satan wants men to worship him and mock God.
But since you love God, I want you to have an opportunity to say:
"Stop the Satanic Black Mass"
Fighting the good fight,
Tradition Family Property, Student Action
P.S. — Please call the president of Harvard: