Tuesday, August 20, 2013

"10 Celebrities Who 'Came Out' As Pro-Life" (Buzzfeed.com)

A GW Catholic posted this link on her Facebook with, "Surprised to see this on Buzzfeed!".  I'm not a regular on Buzzfeed.com, but I'm guessing from her comment and one look at their site that pro-life coverage is new for them.  Hopefully, a good sign!

It's a shot in the arm for pro-lifers, but a minor one at that.  The list should be much longer!  I was aware of just about the views of each person from the list except for Jack Nicholson:

"Nicholson’s mother chose life for Jack as a pregnant teenager. 'I’m very contra my constituency in terms of abortion because I’m positively against it. I don’t have the right to any other view,' Nicholson told the National Review in 2003. 'My only emotion is gratitude, literally, for my life.'”

No comments: